1. Plant health will still be weak after the long winter and will be missing vital nutrients.
2. Your paddock will still need a lot of TLC to get it through the summer, especially if it’s the hot one forecast!
3. Grass care, as plants still need additional nutrients to thrive throughout the summer
4. Don’t worry about fertiliser applications causing overly lush growth, G-Upp’s long-lasting, slow release, natural plant food is the answer.
5.Treating the grass with a slow release fertiliser will feed it without causing excessive growth.
6. G-Upp’s freeze-dried, water soluble, naturally occurring ‘friendly’ bacteria and organic plant food works in symbiosis with the grass avoiding the lush growth spurts that most horse owners want to avoid.
7.Fact for those paddocks used for haymaking, the slow release fertiliser, G-Upp, is proven to increase the quality and dry matter of the hay.
PHOTO RIGHT - Clearly demonstrates a paddock topped and then treated with G-UPP one week ago on right compared with topped paddock untreated on left.
Grass care starts with the roots, what goes on underground is always reflected above ground and strong roots below ground will also provide a better ‘anchor’ and help keep the grass together if the paddock is also used for schooling or jumping – or if you have a lively horse!
Read more Horse Care in the field advice and tips