Rather than leave your equine partner at home, why not plan a holiday with other friends and their horses? The English countryside is second to none, with beautiful scenery to enjoy from horseback. With a little forward planning you can tailor your holiday to meet your exact needs, including specialised tuition, pub rides or a few days at the seaside. Why not take your competition horse and both have a complete break from routine? The Army do just that, giving their horses a well earned break; often riding along the beach and splashing in the sea! A far cry from ceremonial parades.
You get to spend fun time with your horse, lots of exercise and fresh air giving you a healthy appetite to enjoy a good meal and a glass of wine at the end of the day. Click on the following link to read more about how to prepare for such an exciting venture. Riding Holidays. Don't forget to send us your photographs!
TOP TIPS for Horse and Rider
- TOP 10 TIPS FOR PREPARING YOUR PADDOCK FOR WINTER
- WATCH OUT FOR MUD FEVER
- WHY IS YOUR HORSE SO HARD TO CATCH?
- HAVING PROBLEMS MOUNTING YOUR HORSE? - Annoying and dangerous!
- HEALTH AND SAFETY CHECK LIST FOR HORSES KEPT OUT IN WINTER
- ARE YOU ABOUT TO BUY A HORSE? - Behavioural check list
Top Gear New Products For Horse And Rider
- A TOTE-ALLY STUNNING NEW ADDITION - from Kate Negus Saddlery
- YOUR PERFECT WARDROBE FROM AM TO PM - New from Pargon Luxe Equestrian
- MICRO IS MIGHTY! - Perfect winter warmers from Equetech
- ESKADRON Heritage Sophisticated, Sporty and Stylish
- LUCILLE JACKET - top functionality by Pikeur