Rather than leave your equine partner at home, why not plan a holiday with other friends and their horses? The English countryside is second to none, with beautiful scenery to enjoy from horseback. With a little forward planning you can tailor your holiday to meet your exact needs, including specialised tuition, pub rides or a few days at the seaside. Why not take your competition horse and both have a complete break from routine? The Army do just that, giving their horses a well earned break; often riding along the beach and splashing in the sea! A far cry from ceremonial parades.
You get to spend fun time with your horse, lots of exercise and fresh air giving you a healthy appetite to enjoy a good meal and a glass of wine at the end of the day. Click on the following link to read more about how to prepare for such an exciting venture. Riding Holidays. Don't forget to send us your photographs!
TOP TIPS for Horse and Rider
- KEEP CALM AND HAVE A CALM HORSE
- BUG BUSTING - Top tips to help protect your horse against summer bugs
- USE YOUR HACKS TO IMPROVE YOUR HORSE'S SUPPLENESS
- 5 TOP TIPS FOR ENJOYING THE SPRING WITH YOUR HORSE
- HALF-HALT Establish your horse’s rhythm
- TRANSITIONS - PICK THE SPOT AND BE DECISIVE
Top Gear New Products For Horse And Rider
- NEW FOR SUMMER 2018 - FOXY AND FABULOUS
- BE PREPARED WITH THIS SMART AND PRACTICAL SHORT WATERPROOF JACKET
- THE NEW KLEA VARIO and ASKAN VARIO JACKETS BY PIKEUR - Jackets that add a personal touch
- NEW TRAVELLER SET - The new Eskadron Classic Sports Collection
- A TOTE-ALLY STUNNING NEW ADDITION - from Kate Negus Saddlery