For many years a horse was either lame or sound; easy, very black or white. Today, there are many shades of grey, and vets will talk in terms of a horse being, for example 3/10 lame. For an easy to read explanation please click on How Lame - a quick guide to read more.
TOP TIPS for Horse and Rider
- TOP 10 TIPS FOR PREPARING YOUR PADDOCK FOR WINTER
- WATCH OUT FOR MUD FEVER
- WHY IS YOUR HORSE SO HARD TO CATCH?
- HAVING PROBLEMS MOUNTING YOUR HORSE? - Annoying and dangerous!
- HEALTH AND SAFETY CHECK LIST FOR HORSES KEPT OUT IN WINTER
- ARE YOU ABOUT TO BUY A HORSE? - Behavioural check list
Top Gear New Products For Horse And Rider
- A TOTE-ALLY STUNNING NEW ADDITION - from Kate Negus Saddlery
- YOUR PERFECT WARDROBE FROM AM TO PM - New from Pargon Luxe Equestrian
- MICRO IS MIGHTY! - Perfect winter warmers from Equetech
- ESKADRON Heritage Sophisticated, Sporty and Stylish
- LUCILLE JACKET - top functionality by Pikeur