Richard Neale's www.horseanswerstoday.com feartured rider that gets into riding in his 30's shares his tips for finding the right riding school for you....
- Find a good riding school, try and get some testimonials from people that go, and then go and watch some lessons and see if you like the instructor.
- Check the riding school you choose has qualified instructors, insurance and well cared for safe horses.
- Watch other peoples lessons, it's sometimes easier to see mistakes when you are stood safely on the ground and not sat onboard a horse.
- Remember you may not get it right first time, but you'll get there in the end.
- Riding is fun! So don't give up if you have a bad day, all riders have them.
An amazing story that will inspire you or your friends to 'Get into Riding' Read more