Many of us ride with one hand - usually the inside one - lower than the other, this places uneven pressure on your horses' mouth. To break this habit ride with a schooling whip in each hand: as long as each whip lies across your leg correctly, your hands will be at the same height and your hores will not only be more comfortable but also more responsive.
TOP TIPS for Horse and Rider
- TOP 10 TIPS FOR PREPARING YOUR PADDOCK FOR WINTER
- WATCH OUT FOR MUD FEVER
- WHY IS YOUR HORSE SO HARD TO CATCH?
- HAVING PROBLEMS MOUNTING YOUR HORSE? - Annoying and dangerous!
- HEALTH AND SAFETY CHECK LIST FOR HORSES KEPT OUT IN WINTER
- ARE YOU ABOUT TO BUY A HORSE? - Behavioural check list
Top Gear New Products For Horse And Rider
- A TOTE-ALLY STUNNING NEW ADDITION - from Kate Negus Saddlery
- YOUR PERFECT WARDROBE FROM AM TO PM - New from Pargon Luxe Equestrian
- MICRO IS MIGHTY! - Perfect winter warmers from Equetech
- ESKADRON Heritage Sophisticated, Sporty and Stylish
- LUCILLE JACKET - top functionality by Pikeur