- The senior and junior Dressage Championships will be on 29 – 31 July
- Showing and Working Hunter Championships on 30 – 31 July
- Senior and junior Show Jumping Championships on 3 – 6 August
- Solution Saddles Combined Training Championships on 4 – 5 August.
Following the same format as the 2015 SEIB Trailblazers Championships, there will be optional dressage and show jumping warm up days.
- The dressage finals will be held over the Saturday and Sunday 30 – 31 July.
- The junior and senior show jumping championships will include optional warm up classes taking place on Wednesday 3 August
- The Championship Finals being held on two out of the three championship days between Thursday 4 – Saturday 6 August.
Following the growing interest in seniors competing on ponies, it has been agreed to maintain the 65cm, 75cm & 85cm Senior on Ponies Championships at the 2016 SEIB Trailblazers Championships.
There are currently no restrictions on seniors riding ponies in senior Trailblazers first round qualifiers and the change will enable senior riders to compete in 65cm, 75cm & 85cm senior second rounds and to qualify for senior on ponies finals at the Championships.
With the superb facilities at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, finalists will enjoy that unbeatable big championship atmosphere, the thrill of riding in the grand arenas and the prospect of completing a lap of honour in magnificent style.
The popular Master class in the Park will also be taking place again at this year’s finals. Last year Geoff Billington and Adam Kemp wowed the crowds with their entertaining and informative demonstrations.
A full timetable for the Championships is available for download from the Trailblazers Championships website, along with further information on the finals.
First round qualifiers have now begun for the 2016 SEIB Trailblazers Championship Finals.