These quick tips will help you understand why: Read more Stable behaviour
* it's important for you to know how your horse can show problems eg through the way he reins back
* how his behaviour in the stable tells us about any pain or difficulties he's experiencing
* what an inability to stand square says about your horse's body
* why it's important we see our horses walked and trotted up on a regular basis
* how turning a tight circle reveals a lot about your horse's body
* how just mounting your horse can tell you a good deal about how he feels
* why tack fit is vital and the problems that can result from poorly-fitting equipment
* why your jumping plans may be going wrong
* why good farriery is essential.
Stable and horse behaviour and what it tells you. So why not think about your own horse's stable habits - make a note of how your horse acts so you can check your findings against some of our findings in our horse behaiour catergory.